DIRTY HABITS: MUDITA
WE ARE SOLD OUT - NO TICKETS AT THE GATE
Come groove with us in the Lost City! In collaboration with Dirty Habits and one of the most unique ancient venues Cape Town has ever seen, we are excited to bring you Mudita!
- BRING YOUR OWN DRINKS, ICE, WATER AND COOLERS
- ONLY CANS AND PLASTIC CUPS, NO GLASS AND COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE DANCE FLOOR (SECURITY WILL CHECK THIS AT THE GATE)
- BRING CASH FOR VENDORS (CASH ONLY)
- BRING SNACKS TO KEEP YOUR BELLY FULL
- MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SHOES
- WE WILL HAVE A SHUTTLE TO LIFT SOME OF YOU FROM THE VENUE TO MARINE CIRCLE BLOUBERG (R100 p/p CASH)
- THERE WILL BE WIFI AT THE GATE TO ORDER UBERS
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- If you really want to get in the vibe the theme is Middle Eastern! We want to see all kinds of dress ups!
- Bring your own alcohol there will be no bar! There will be small kiosk selling water and other drinks, cash only.
- Bring Your Own Camping
- You can arrive from 13:00 on Saturday the 19th
- Music will run from 14:00 19th of Feb to 04:00 20th of Feb
- Bring shoes for the boogie and food to keep you going. Don't forget water to keep you hydrated.
- No fires allowed!
- Be respectful of the venue
- Good vibes only!
14:00 - 16:00 - Faffa
16:00 - 18:00 - Mafoos
18:00 - 20:00 - Zsa Zsa
20:00 - 22:00 - Sacred Sun
22:00 - 00:00 - Kritikala
00:00 - 02:00 - Maximilian
02:00 - 04:00 - I’ll be Frank
Venue: The Lost City
- Hosted in one of the most unique outdoor venues located just 25 minutes out of Cape Town.
- ITS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT THIS CITY IS OLD AND IF YOU WANDER TO AREAS WHERE YOU SHOULD NOT BE, IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND SECURITY WILL HAVE TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE PARTY. STAY IN ALLOCATED ZONES!
- You can either camp over for the night or you can catch an uber home.
- Don’t drink and drive please!
Right of admission reserved. Participation in this event is entirely at own risk. The organisers and venue accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable.